Sunday, April 4, 2010

weekly food shop

First, I'd like to welcome those of you who have stumbled across my blog through Mrs. Q's Fed Up With School Lunch blog. I'm so happy that she's agreed to post a link to my blog! I'd love for you all to subscribe to my blog if you'd like to.

So please don't hate me, but I cannot find today's food shopping receipt! There's a good chance I left it in my car, but I'm not leaving my apartment right now to search for it. If I find it, I will adjust this post accordingly.

Here's what I bought:
  • yo-crunch 100 calorie strawberry/granola yogurt
  • 100 calorie packs of goldfish crackers
  • 1 cucumber
  • 1 tomato
  • 1 head of green lettuce
  • red grapes
  • 1/2 pound of asparagus
  • 1 shallot
  • green giant frozen peas
  • 2 portobello mushroom caps
  • provolone cheese
  • 1 small container of nonfat yogurt


total: $26.25

look out for recipes for a rice dish, soup, and another one involving portobello mushrooms!

1 comment:

  1. Here's a quick neat recipe for lunch! I thought you might like the idea. http://australianfood.about.com/b/2010/03/24/tuna-stuffed-avocados.htm

    ReplyDelete