Thursday, April 22, 2010

growing power, revisited

Today was an open house at Growing Power. I went towards the tail-end of the celebration in hopes of doing some partnership work with them (which I did). I got there a little early, though, and took the opportunity to pick up some fruit at their market. luckily for me, I had my EBT card on hand!

I walked in and looked in the large cooler they had (the pickings were slim at this point, since they made a lot of sales over the course of the event) and saw exactly what I wanted: a gorgeous cantaloupe. I was craving cantaloupe soo badly last night, and this was the last one in the cooler! I grabbed it without even thinking. I also grabbed a pair of kiwis, a granny smith apple, and a mcintosh apple.

my total: $6.75

No comments:

Post a Comment