Thursday, May 13, 2010

Guest Post Lineup

Ok folks, it's the moment you've all been waiting for. Well, at least I've been waiting for this moment...

The lineup for my guest bloggers is all set!

On Friday, May 14th, I will be featuring a soup recipe from Jana at

On Saturday, May 15th, we're keeping with the theme of soup (maybe the dreary Wisconsin weather is affecting everyone's choice in recipes) with a recipe from fellow bloggers Willie and Henrietta.

And just to mix things up a little bit, a friend of mine from college will be writing about being vegan in Europe on Sunday, May 16th.

I'll be back on the 17th feeling jetlagged and ready to go with the week's grocery list! But don't worry, I'm going to keep food politics on my mind while I've got other people writing for this blog. I just bought a copy of The Omnivore's Dilemna to keep me entertained while flying and lounging poolside.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment