Saturday, July 31, 2010

weekly food shop

before i get to my normal business of listing what i bought today, I'd like to announce that I will be maintaining this blog after I move. I'd also like to give a special thanks to Beverly-your kind words really mean a lot to me, and it's great to know that this blog is making a difference for at least one person out there.

today, I went food shopping at whole foods and trader joe's.

here's what I bought at Trader Joe's:
2 gala apples
1 cantaloupe
1 red bell pepper
1 cucumber
organic baby carrots
organic bagged baby spinach
lite shredded mozzarella cheese
total: $14.62

this is what I bought at whole foods:
1 piece of ginger
nasoya extra firm tofu
bean sprouts
green onions
red curry paste
8 organic apricots
total: $13.52

stay tuned for some new recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment