Sunday, June 6, 2010

weekly food shop

unfortunately, I am without totals for the food I bought this week. The receipt for the fruit I bought at whole foods was destroyed during my walk home in the rain, along with the paper bag that was holding said fruit. I am unsure where I put the receipt from Riverwest Food Co-op, too. I will do my best to estimate the totals, though.

Whole Foods:
10 apricots
1 cantaloupe
total: $9.00 (more or less)

Riverwest Food Co-op:
1 can eden organic chickpeas
1 bottle peanut oil
1 butternut squash
total: $15

with things winding down, I'm trying to spend less and use more of what I already have in my fridge/pantry in the process. This means I'll be eating a lot more grains in the form of rice, quinoa, and pasta in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment