Friday, November 26, 2010

A Photo-Diary of my Thanksgiving

(I'm apologizing now for the grainy images. my parents don't understand the importance of good lighting in their living room, apparently)

Photobucket
Roasted Pear & Goat Cheese Salad

Photobucket
Pumpkin Dinner Rolls

Photobucket
Membrillo (aka Quince Paste)

Photobucket
Caramel Apple Pie and Pumpkin Ice Cream

Photobucket
Baked Macaroni and Cheese

Photobucket
Acorn Squash, Leek, & Apple Soup with Apple Cider Creme Fraiche

for all parties interested, I did make the pie crust from scratch. and yes, it was mindblowing.

4 comments:

  1. What ISO did you use? I remember having to adjust mine in low light because it would cause my pictures to be sooo grainy.
    I wish I could see the membrillo better! I'm curious about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took these pictures on my phone, so that has a lot to do with the poor quality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear izzie,
    do you have any recipes for pumpkin soup?
    love,
    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. you can actually use the recipe i posted for acorn squash, leek, and apple soup and substitute the squash with sugar pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete