Monday, March 29, 2010

Daily Food Journal

Today was a relatively average day for what I ate. However, I was pretty disappointed this morning when I opened my 100 calorie pack of blueberry muffins to discover how much packaging was wasted for two mini-muffins. I'll probably pick up some fruit to go along with the muffins for something a little more filling.

Breakfast:
mini-muffins and coffee with truvia

Lunch:
hummus sandwich (I'll post the recipe for this soon, it's awesome)
Trader Joe's light string cheese
seedless red grapes
fiber one yogurt

Afternoon snack:
Nature's Path Mmmaple Pecan granola bar

Dinner:
Masoor Daal (see previous post for recipe)
brown rice
green giant peas and corn in basil butter sauce
edy's ice cream

I'm using the term "afternoon snack" loosely here, since it was more like I stuffed the granola bar in my mouth while driving home so I could stay awake for the commute.

Also, the meeting I was originally supposed to go to this evening was canceled, so I managed to squeeze in a pilates class this afternoon.

Tomorrow's post will include a pasta recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment